Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy, Joyful, Deliriously Glee-filled Christmas!


Presenting Rom-olph.
Thrilled, as you can see, about his antlers.



Roman has been pretty good this year (or the 8 months of it that he's been alive!), so we'll see what Santa brings, but I know of another little kid who wasn't so sure he'd be getting anything but a piece of coal. I can't help but smile, because I'm pretty sure I've definitely been in that situation before, and have a feeling maybe Roman will be too one of these years very soon. :)

* * *



Merry, Happy, Joyful, Indulgent, Deliriously-Glee-filled
Christmas to everyone!

Even the bad kids. >:P
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! What a wonderful way to start the holidays with such a picture! I love the antlers, Romolph looks like he's ready to tackle to world or at least the next present.

    ReplyDelete