Friday, February 20, 2009

Childlike Glee.

That's what I'm currently experiencing for two reasons:

1. Because I just received these little
goodies in the mail, which means...



...now I can start on my next project - preciousness "inYARNate" for Ludovictus:

Debbie Bliss' Shawl-Collared Jacket


2. Because my dear friend Nancy the Psychologist-by-day- Knitter-Extraordinaire-by-night surprised me with a beautiful handmade gift for Ludovictus in the mail a couple of days ago!

There's nothing quite like receiving a thoughtful package to rejuvenate your faith in humanity as essentially good. :)

Midge hat and blanket à la Nancy


Oh yeah, Happy 33 Weeks!


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! Can't wait to see the meej in all his cute little outfits. Poor kid is going to look like he was eaten by a yarn monster. :)

    ReplyDelete